Do we want the story of Rey, Finn, and Poe to end with Episode IX? What do we know so far about Snoke? Might we see the Solo trailer soon? Based on Rian Johnson’s clarification, what can we expect from the new trilogy? Join us as we wait out the last ten days before The Last Jedi!
NOTE: Echo Base now supports chapters! If your podcast player supports it (many do, like Overcast and Downcast), you can now see chapter headings/descriptions, and when applicable, links and images. Better yet, if we’re talking about something you consider possibly spoilerish, you can skip ahead to the next topic!
- 00:00 — Introduction
- 03:44 — Cast appearances on talk shows
- 07:59 — Andy Serkis gives insight on Snoke; Why we need to learn more on Snoke
- 18:12 — Denis Villeneuve (Blade Runner 2049, Sicario) wants to direct a Star Wars spin-off
- 22:08 — Reminder: Two new Star Wars books are coming this month
- 25:04 — EA’s stock value drops
- 26:44 — Daisy Ridley says she was misquoted about not returning to Rey in the future
- 32:55 — Do we want to see more Rey?
- 39:49 — Solo posters are arriving at theaters; will the trailer arrive soon too?
- 46:12 — Rian Johnson clarifies the new trilogy will not be related to the current one “at all”
- 53:45 — TRIVIA: Ewok Hunting Party
- 57:05 — TRIVIA: John Lithgow
- 59:58 — FEEDBACK: Homage or Carbon Copy?
- 1:19:52 — Closing